Vin Fraiche Portfolio Tasting W/ Michael Kennedy
Join the CWH for an amazing Vin Fraiche Portfolio Tasting, with Michael Kennedy, Vintner and Founder.
Vin Fraîche Wine Group is a portfolio of sommelier created & curated wineries from California, Oregon, Washington, Bordeaux and Tuscany.
Founded by Michael Kennedy in 2018, former sommelier for chef Eric Ripert & the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company – and joined now by an amazing team of winemakers & sommeliers. The company was founded with the mindset of curation: find the best land, find the best people, create opportunities to do cool things with amazing people.
Michael’s drive to create wines of freshness, vibrancy and life has created a thread of commonality in the wines throughout the brands. His passion for wines that are complex, long lived and built for food has driven him to assemble a team of winemakers and friends that help create wines of substance.
Where : The Winehouse Cellar
Admission : $50 (limited to 25 guests)
What : 10 wines, 3 flights. Pre-order only
1st Flight :
– 2020 State of Mind Riesling ‘Zillah Ranch,’ Yakima Valley, WA
– 2018 State of Mind Chardonnay ‘LS Vineyard,’ Eola-Amity Hills, OR
– 2018 State of Mind Pinot Noir ‘LS Vineyard,’ Eola-Amity Hills, OR
2nd Flight :
– 2018 Component Merlot, Napa Valley
– 2017 Component Merlot ‘La Pyramide,’ Bordeaux, FR
– 2019 Component Cabernet Franc, Napa Valley
– 2017 Component Cabernet Franc ‘La Carriere,’ Bordeaux
3rd Flight :
– 2018 La Caccia de San Giovanni Toscano Rosso, Tuscany
– 2019 Gagnon-Kennedy Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon ‘Napa Valley Cuvee,’ Napa Valley
– 2019 Gagnon-Kennedy Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon ‘Missouri Hopper Vineyard,’ Oakville, Napa