Spirits & Chocolates Pairing With Bijoux Chocolate
Spirits & Chocolates Pairing with Bijoux Chocolate.
Join us for a fun Pairing on Wed December 7th with Warren Rapp, Wine Expert at Lohr Distribution, and Meggie Mobley, Founder of Bijoux Handcrafted Chocolates!
Entice your taste buds as you travel on a delicious journey and learn the secret to pairing chocolate with rum, whiskey, gin and other spirits. Learn the art of artisanal chocolate production and what makes certain chocolates taste best with various spirits.
WHEN: Wednesday, Dec 7th
ADMISSION: $20 / person (limited to 28 people)
WHERE: The Cellar – Clayton Winehouse, 7911 Clayton Road, MO 63117
- Four Roses Small Batch W/ Cinnamon Spices Bonbon
- Plantation Dark Pineapple Rum W/ 50% Milk Chocolates Bananas Bonbon
- New Riff Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey W/ Cranberry Orange Creme Brûlée Bonbon
- Empress Gin W/ Kalamansi Bonbon
- Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao W/ Orange Rosemary Bonbon